Fleet and Industry Training
Transportation Safety Training Programs for Your Trucking Company
United States Truck Driving School can design and provide specialized transportation safety training programs for companies seeking custom instruction in many areas. Training seminars can be conducted on-site or at our school. CVTA certified instructors teach material based on your companies specific needs. Please find the areas of training we offer listed below.
If you are a representative of a company interested in our supplemental training programs, please contact us for more information.
We can provide experienced Consulting Services and Safety Training and Transportation Seminars in the following areas:
- Pre-Trip/Vehicle Inspections
- Industry and Fleet Training and Testing
- Carrier Contract Training
- Entry Level Driver Training
- Safety/Accident Awareness and Prevention Seminars
- DOT Audit Preparation
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Backing and Parking
- Speed and Space Management
- Adverse/Winter Driving
- Shifting Training
- Skid Control and Recovery
- Map Reading and Trip Planning
- Flatbed/Cargo Loading and Securement
- FMCSR Rules and Regulations Training (Including CSA 2017 Regulations)
- Log Books and Hours of Service
- Endorsements Training (Including Passenger/School Bus Training)
- Air Brake/ABS Systems
- Train the Trainer Programs
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly Safety Meetings
If you are interested in our supplemental training programs, please contact us for more information.
GET MORE INFO
By clicking above, I consent to receive telephone calls and text messages from United States Truck Driving School, Inc. containing information at the number above about their programs. I understand that the calls and messages may be initiated with automated equipment and that I am not required to provide this consent to be eligible to enroll.